Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Tab A 2018 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung Tab A 2018 Google Unlock.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2018 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Tab A 2018 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Tab A 2018 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung Tab A 2018.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Tab A 2018 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
FRP Bypass Samsung Tab A 2018
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2018
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Stay on the Wi-Fi network page.
- Be quick, insert a sim card with a pin code click Next
- Once the Pin code page appears remove the sim card
- Click on OK then Click fast on the Lock Icon.
- Click on the Notification setting.
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Tab A 2018 Android 9.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung A10 Android 11