Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Tab A 2017 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung Tab A 2017 Unlock Android 8 Oreo without PC.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Tab A 2017 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Tab A 2017 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Tab A 2017 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung Tab A 2017.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Tab A 2017 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Tab A 2017
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2017
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code
- Tab on Ok & quickly press on the power button.
- Press then swipe down on the Not signed in.
- Tab on Notification setting
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting > lock screen and security > other security settings > device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Google Play Services > Disable > Disable app
- Return to Setting > Accounts and backup > Accounts > add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting > apps > Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung Tab A 2017 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Tab A 2017 – Unlock Gmail Android 8.1.0 Oreo.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung Tab A6 Without PC