Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung S7 Active phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung S7 Active lock Quick Method.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S7 Active mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung S7 Active is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S7 Active mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung S7 Active.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung S7 Active device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
FRP Bypass Samsung S7 Active
- Power ON your Samsung S7 Active
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 time on Home button to Turn ON TalkBack
- After talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- double tab on TalkBack Settings.
- Press 3 time on Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access
- Click on the video to play it on youtube app.
- 1A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link: Download FRP Tools
- Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk
- Click on bookmarks > history > Download history
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings > lock screen and security > other security settings > device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Settings page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services > Disable
- Now go & install the Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Settings > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Settings > apps > Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Samsung S7 Active device and Finish the setup wizard.
- Settings > accounts and backup > Gmail account > Remove account.
- Finally, factory reset your Samsung S7 Active.
- General management > Reset > Factory reset data > Reset > Delete all.
- Restart your Samsung S7 Active.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung S7 [Easy Method]