Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung S6 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung S6 Gmail lock Without BOX.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S6 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung S6 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S6 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung S6.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung S6 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung S6
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S6 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Easy Samsung Bypass Tool on your computer
- Click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures.
- Reboot your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy S6 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings > lock screen and security > other security settings > device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Settings page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services > Disable
- Now go & install the Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Settings > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Settings > apps > Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Samsung S6 device and Finish the setup wizard.
- Settings > accounts and backup > Gmail account > Remove account.
- Finally, factory reset your Samsung S6.
- General management > Reset > Factory reset data > Reset > Delete all.
- Restart your Samsung S6 & You have successfully Unlocked FRP Samsung S6 Without BOX.