Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Note FE phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung Note FE Android 8 Oreo Google lock.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Note FE mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Note FE is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Note FE mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung Note FE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Note FE device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
FRP Bypass Samsung Note FE
- Power ON your Samsung Note FE and Connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to Samsung welcome page.
- Tab with two fingers on the screen to Turn TalkBack On.
- Click on EMERGENCY CALL.
- Type 112 then make a call.
- Rapidly Double Click on + Icon
- Turn TalkBack OFF by clicking 3 times on Home button.
- Click on Add to contacts.
- Add a new contact and click on SAVE.
- Swype to the contacts list and click on the contact you added
- Click to send a new message
- In the message field type: www.youtube.com and send the message.
- Tab on the message and the youtube app appears.
- Tab on the link on the description to open a google chrome welcome page
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Samsung Note FE & You have successfully Bypassed FRP Samsung Note FE Android 8 Oreo.
Read more: Samsung Note 20 5G FRP Bypass Android 11