Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung M21s phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung M21s.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung M21s mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung M21s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung M21s mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung M21s.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung M21s device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung M21s
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy M21s.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy M21s mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamFirm Tool on your computer and Run SamFirm.exe
- Click on SAMSUNG tap
- Choose Bypass FRP (open youtube) to open in your Samsung Galaxy M21s FRP Lock phone.
- Click on MTP BYPASS FRP.
- In the Samsung M21s FRP lock phone a window appears, click on VIEW.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung: FRP Bypass Tool
- Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Smart Switch >> Download.
- Wait until the download finish.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung M21s phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung M21s phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- Don’t restart your Samsung M21s device and go back until the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung M21s Gmail account lock FRP Reset With PC.
Read more: Samsung A21s FRP Bypass Android 10