Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung M11 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Samsung M11 FRP Bypass Android 11.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung M11 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung M11 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung M11 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung M11.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung M11 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Samsung M11 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung M11.
- Connect your Samsung M11 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamFirm Tool on your computer and Run SamFirm.exe
- Click on SAMSUNG tap
- Choose Bypass FRP (open youtube) to open in your Samsung M11 FRP Lock phone.
- Click on MTP BYPASS FRP.
- In the Samsung M11 FRP lock phone a window appears, click on VIEW.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings > Accounts and backup > Bring data from old device > Download.
- Wait until the download Smart Switch finishes.
- Agree > Allow > Received data.
- Galaxy/Android > Cable.
- On the other phone go to Settings > Accounts and backup > Accounts.
- Add account > Google > Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data > Cable > Connect the FRP Samsung M11 phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung M11 phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung M11 phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Don’t restart your Samsung M11 device and go back to the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung M11 Android 11 OneUi 3.0.
Read More: Samsung M11 FRP Bypass Without PC