Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung J7 Prime 2 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung J7 Prime 2 Unlock gmail Lock.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J7 Prime 2 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung J7 Prime 2 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J7 Prime 2 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung J7 Prime 2.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung J7 Prime 2 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung J7 Prime 2
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Click on help & feedback
- Press About Switch Access for Android
- Click on How to set up Switch Access on your Android device > Learn more about connecting to Bluetooth devices.
- Learn how to check your Android Version > Not Enough space available > Pixel phones.
- Remove apps & app data > Learn how to uninstall apps> Tap to go to application settings.
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk & Android_6_GAM.apk: FRP Tool
- Now Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2.
- That’s it! You have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2.
FRP Bypass Samsung J7 Prime 2
- Turn ON your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 & Connect It to your Wi-Fi network
- Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Muslim ODIN Tool on your computer
- Run Muslim Odin v2.0 By Ali Hassani.exe as administrator.
- Disconnected your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 from the Computer
- Click on ALL MOBILE FRP.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 to your Computer
- Choose the URL you want to send: www.youtube.com
- Click on Start FRP Browser MTP to open the Youtube app.
- Click on View to open the Google Chrome
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings > Biometris and security > Other security settings.
- Enable Pin Windows then click on Use screen lock type to Unpin.
- Finally, set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2.
- You have successfully Deleted FRP Samsung J7 Prime 2.
Read more: Samsung Note 10 Plus FRP bypass