Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung J7 Duo phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung J7 Duo Android 9 Pie Gmail lock.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J7 Duo mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung J7 Duo is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J7 Duo mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung J7 Duo.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung J7 Duo device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung J7 Duo
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo
- Then Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Insert a sim card with a pin code (you must use a non-active Sim card)
- Use a non-active sim card because after this method the sim will not useable
- Enter a wrong Pin code 4 times until you ask you to enter the PUK code
- Now Enter a wrong PUK code 10 times until the sim card locked.
- Then click on the Lock logo.
- Then Click on the Notification settings.
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification settings.
- Then Tap on History & privacy.
- Click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app: FRP Bypass Tool
- Then Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Finally, Click on 3 dots upright & Then choose browser sign in.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Samsung J7 Duo Android 9.0.
Read more: Samsung Galaxy J4 FRP bypass Google lock