Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung J7 2016 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung J7 2016 Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J7 2016 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung J7 2016 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J7 2016 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung J7 2016.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung J7 2016 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
FRP Bypass Samsung J7 2016
- Power ON your Samsung J7 2016.
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double the tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link: Download FRP Tools
- Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Click on bookmarks > history > Download history
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings > lock screen and security > other security settings > device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Settings page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services > Disable
- Now go & install the Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Settings > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Settings > apps > Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Samsung J7 2016 device and Finish the setup wizard.
- Settings > accounts and backup > Gmail account > Remove account.
- Finally, factory reset your Samsung J7 2016.
- General management > Reset > Factory reset data > Reset > Delete all.
- Restart your Samsung J7 2016 & you have successfully Bypassed FRP J7 2016.