Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung J7 2015 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung J7 2015 Google Account J700.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J7 2015 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung J7 2015 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J7 2015 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung J7 2015.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung J7 2015 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung J7 2015
- Power ON your Samsung J7 2015
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold the volume’s button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link: FRP Tools
- and Download Apex Launcher APK & FRP vnROM APK:
- install FRP vnROM APK & don’t open it.
- install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings =>> Lock screen and security =>> other security settings =>> Device administartors
- Turn OFF Find my Device
- Return to Settings page & tab on Applications.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager > Storage > Clear Data > Disable
- Google Play Services and Storage =>> Manage Storage
- Press Delete All Data then Click Disable
- Return to Setting =>> Cloud and accounts =>> add account =>> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting =>> apps =>> Disabled
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Samsung J7 2015.
- You have successfully removed FRP Samsung J7 2015.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung J3 2016 [without pc]