Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung J6 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Samsung J6 FRP Bypass android 10 Via free Tool.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J6 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung J6 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J6 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung J6.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung J6 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
FRP Bypass Samsung J6 J600
- Power ON your Samsung J6 J600
- Connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to Samsung welcome page
- Tab with two fingers on the screen to Turn TalkBack On
- Click on EMERGENCY CALL
- Type 112 then make a call.
- Rapidly Double Click on + Icon
- Turn TalkBack OFF by click at the same time on Power button & volume Up button
- Click on Add to contacts.
- Add a new contact and click on SAVE.
- Swype to the contacts list and click on the contact you added
- Click to send a new message
- In the message field type: www.youtube.com and send the message.
- Tab on the message and the youtube app appears.
- Tab on any link on the description to open a google chrome welcome page
- Go to this link: FRP tools
- and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Click on bookmarks > history > Download history
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting > lock screen security > other security settings device >administration
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to the Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager > Storage > Clear Data > Disable
- Google Play Services > Storage > Manage Storage > Delete All Data > Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting > apps > Disabled > & Enable Google Play Services
- Finnally Restart your Samsung J6 J600.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung J7 Prime 2