Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung J5 2017 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Samsung J5 2017 FRP Bypass With PC Android 11 Google lock.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J5 2017 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung J5 2017 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J5 2017 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung J5 2017.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung J5 2017 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
FRP Bypass Samsung J5 2017
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J5 2017
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the Pin code click on OK and quickly press the Power Button.
- Press one more time on the Power Button
- Press then swipe down on the Not signed in.
- Tab on Notification setting
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_5_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk: FRP Bypass Tool
- Install Android_5_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Samsung J5 2017 & you have successfully Removed FRP Samsung J5 2017.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime