Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung J3 Star phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung J3 Star Google lock Android 8.1 Oreo.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J3 Star mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung J3 Star is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J3 Star mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung J3 Star.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung J3 Star device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J3 Star
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J3 Star
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press on the power button.
- Press then swipe down on the Not signed in.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth then Connect Bluetooth Headphones.
- Once the Bluetooth Headphones connected, Press and hold on the receive button for 2 seconds then click 3 times.
- Click on the Mic then say: Open Settings
- Apps > Youtube > Notifications.
- The Samsung Internet browser open automatically.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk: FRP Bypass Tool
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting > lock screen and security > other security settings > device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Settings page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services > Disable
- Now go & install the Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Settings > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Settings > apps > Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Samsung J3 Star device and Finish the setup wizard.
- Settings > accounts and backup > Gmail account > Remove account.
- Finally, factory reset your Samsung J3 Star.
- General management > Reset > Factory reset data > Reset > Delete all.
- you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J3 Star Android 8.1 Oreo.
Read more: Samsung S6 Edge Plus FRP Bypass [Easy Method]