Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung J3 Pro phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung J3 Pro via free Unlock tool.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J3 Pro mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung J3 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J3 Pro mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung J3 Pro.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung J3 Pro device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung J3 Pro
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Easy Samsung Bypass Tool on your computer
- Click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures
- Reboot your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- Download the Apex Launcher apk
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings > Biometris and security > Other security settings.
- Enable Pin Windows then click on Use screen lock type to Unpin.
- Finally, set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung Galaxy J3 PRO.
- restart your Samsung J3 Pro device
- Enter the Pattern lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- you have successfully FRP Reset Samsung J3 Pro Gmail account lock.