Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung J3 Achieve phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung J3 Achieve reset Gmail account lock.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J3 Achieve mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung J3 Achieve is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J3 Achieve mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung J3 Achieve.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung J3 Achieve device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
FRP Bypass Samsung J3 Achieve
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J3 Achieve
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J3 Achieve mobile to your Wi-Fi
- Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Easy Samsung Bypass Tool on your computer
- Click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures.
- Reboot your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy J3 Achieve Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Youtube app opens automatically.
- Now share any video via Gmail.
- Skip ==> Add an email address.
- Add an email address ==> Exchange and Office 365 ==> Add any address email.
- Next > Select > Pattern.
- Click on Continue and Draw a new Pattern then click on Next.
- Restart your Samsung J3 Achieve device
- Draw the Pattern lock then click on SKIP.
- Restart your Samsung J3 Achieve device and draw the pattern lock then click on skip
- you have successfully remove FRP Samsung J3 Achieve New Security.
Read more: Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A51 [Easy Method]