Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung J3 2016 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung J3 2016 Google without pc.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J3 2016 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung J3 2016 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J3 2016 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung J3 2016.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung J3 2016 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
FRP Bypass Samsung J3 2016
- Power ON your Samsung J3 2016
- Then Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Then Double tab on Text to speech Settings.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Check Google Text-to-speech then click on Settings Icon.
- Then Install voice data > MORE > Options.
- Click on Feedback and tap on the Legal Help page then choose Chrome
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- Then Download Google Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop APK and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Then Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J3 2016.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung J7 Star Android 8 no Talkback