Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung J2 Pro phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung J2 Pro Google account Reset.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J2 Pro mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung J2 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J2 Pro mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung J2 Pro.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung J2 Pro device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung J2 Pro
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro & Connect It to your Wi-Fi network
- Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Muslim ODIN Tool on your computer
- Run Muslim Odin v2.0 By Ali Hassani.exe as administrator.
- Disconnected your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro from the Computer then Click on ALL MOBILE FRP.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro to your Computer
- Choose the URL you want to send: www.youtube.com
- Click on Start FRP Browser MTP to open the Youtube app on the Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro device.
- On your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro Click on View to open the Google Chrome
- Go to this link FRP Bypass Tool and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings > lock screen and security > other security settings > device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Settings page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services > Disable
- Now go & install the Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Settings > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting > apps > Disabled
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Samsung J2 Pro.
Samsung J2 Pro FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung J2 Pro
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen then double-tap on Talkback Settings.
- Turn on Single-tap-activation.
- Double tab on Text-to-speech Settings then clicks twice on the settings icon.
- Click on Settings for Samsung text-to-speech and keep clicking on 201503041
- Update Samsung Galaxy apps and wait until installing.
- Now keep clicking on 201503041
- Click quickly on the search icon.
- if not success, try again and again.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Search for Samsung internet browser Update it then open it.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk: FRP Bypass Tool
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Samsung J2 Pro.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J2 Pro.
Read more: frp bypass samsung a03 Core Android 11 Without Pc