Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung J2 Prime phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung J2 Prime Without pc.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J2 Prime mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung J2 Prime is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J2 Prime mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung J2 Prime.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung J2 Prime device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung J2 Prime
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on Text to Speech Setting
- Than Double the tab on the back Arrow.
- Swipe the letter L on the screen Again
- Then double Tab on Pause feedback to Suspend Talkback.
- Tab on back Arrow and back then click on User Manual.
- A Samsung Browser page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk: FRP Bypass Tool
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Samsung J2 Prime.
- you have successfully reset FRP Samsung J2 Prime.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime