Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung J2 Core phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung J2 Core SM-S260DL Android 8 lock.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J2 Core mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung J2 Core is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J2 Core mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung J2 Core.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung J2 Core device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung J2 Core
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press the power button.
- Press then swipe down on the Not signed in & Tab on Notification settings.
- Gmail > In-app notification settings > 3 dots.
- Manage accounts ==> Add account ==> Exchange.
- Add any address email ==> Next ==> Select ==> Pattern.
- Click on Continue and Draw a new Pattern then click on Next.
- Restart your Samsung J2 Core device and draw the pattern lock then click on skip
- You have successfully delete FRP Samsung J2 Core SM-S260DL Android 8 FRP Gmail lock.
Read more: Samsung J2 Core FRP Android 8