Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung J1 Ace phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung J1 Ace without PC SIDESYNC OTG.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J1 Ace mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung J1 Ace is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J1 Ace mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung J1 Ace.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung J1 Ace device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
FRP Bypass Samsung J1 Ace
- Power ON your Samsung J1 Ace
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold the volume button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link: Download FRP Tools Free
- Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop APK:
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address & password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J1 Ace
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J1 Ace.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung J1 mini prime Google lock