Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung J1 2016 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Samsung J1 2016 FRP Bypass Google lock.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J1 2016 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung J1 2016 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J1 2016 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung J1 2016.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung J1 2016 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
FRP Bypass Samsung J1 2016
- In the unlocked smartphone insert the sim card that has an SMS data plan
- Download, install & open Hushsms app: Download FRP Tools
- In the FRP locked smartphone insert the sim card without pin lock.
- Power ON The FRP locked smartphone & Connect it to your Wi-Fi.
- In the unlocked smartphone go to WAP PUSH SL:
- Send SMS with content: www.google.com to the number that is inside FRP locked phone.
- Click on send WAP PUSH SL.
- Click OK then choose The Internet browser
- The Internet browser will open automatically
- Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 5.1 lollipop: FRP Bypass Tool
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address & password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Restart your Samsung J1 2016
- sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Samsung Galaxy J1 2016
- you have successfully Removed FRP Samsung J1 2016.