Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Galaxy s20 FE phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP bypass Samsung Galaxy s20 FE Android 11.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there a new method for bypass frp google account lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy s20 FE mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Galaxy s20 FE is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Galaxy s20 FE mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy s20 FE .
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Galaxy s20 FE device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP bypass Samsung Galaxy s20 FE
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE mobile to your Wi-Fi
- Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamFirm Tool on your computer and Run SamFirm.exe
- Click on SAMSUNG tap
- Choose Bypass FRP (open youtube) to open in your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE FRP Lock phone.
- Click on MTP BYPASS FRP.
- In the Samsung S20 FE FRP lock phone a window appears, click on VIEW.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung: FRP Bypass Tool
- Setting > Accounts and backup > Bring data from old device > Download.
- Wait until the download Smart Switch finishes.
- Agree > Allow > Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung S20 FE phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung S20 FE phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung S20 FE phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Don’t restart your Samsung S20 FE device
- Go back until the Welcome page.
- You have successfully FRP Unlock Samsung S20 FE Android 11.
Read more: Samsung Galaxy s9 frp bypass without computer or sim card