Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung M40 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy M40 Without SIMCard.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung M40 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung M40 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung M40 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung M40.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung M40 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy M40 Android 10
- Power ON your Samsung M40
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now be quick, tap at the same time in Turn OFF Wifi + Next then keep pressing on the screen several times until the Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- Try it more than 7 times.
- Click on App Info > Permissions.
- Tap on Search logo and search for Setting, then click on back arrow.
- In the search bar search for Wifi to turn if ON.
- Search Icon > Search for Chrome then click on Open.
- The Google Chrome Welcome page is open.
- Go to this link and Download the Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings > biometrics and security > other security settings > device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Settings page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services > Disable
- Now go & install the Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Settings > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Settings > apps > Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Samsung M40 device and Finish the setup wizard.
- Settings > accounts and backup > Gmail account > Remove account.
- Finally, factory reset your Samsung M40.
- General management > Reset > Factory reset data > Reset > Delete all.
- You have successfully Bypassed FRP Samsung M40 Android 10 Without SIM Card.