Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Galaxy J4 Core phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Google lock.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy J4 Core mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Galaxy J4 Core is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Galaxy J4 Core mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy J4 Core.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Galaxy J4 Core device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J4 Core
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J4 Core
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press on the power button.
- Press then swipe down on the Not signed in.
- Tab on setting Logo.
- Lock screen and security> Other security settings > Pin Windows.
- Enable Pin Windows > Use screen lock type to Unpin > PIN.
- Choose Require PIN when device turns on then click on continue.
- Set up a new PIN code.
- Enter the PIN again to confirm it then click on Next.
- Restart your Samsung J4 Core.
- Enter your PIN to start up your device.
- you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J4 Core.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy A20 Android 10