Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung J2 Core phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Android 8 NO PC.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J2 Core mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung J2 Core is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J2 Core mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung J2 Core.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung J2 Core device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Without Pc
- Power ON your Samsung J2 Core
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Use Morse code & click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app: FRP Bypass Tool
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Restart your Samsung J2 Core & you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J2 Core Android 8.1.0 Oreo Without Pc.