Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung A10e phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy A10e google account lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A10e mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung A10e is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A10e mobile.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung A10e.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung A10e device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy A10e
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A10e
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A10e mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboot your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A10e Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link FRP Bypass Tool and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- First, in an open Phone, you need to restore the Quick Shortcut Maker in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup > Accounts > Add Account.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Quick Shortcut Maker in it.
- Backup and restore > Restore data > Apps.
- Select QuickShortcutMaker then restore it.
- Now Go back to the internet browser and tap on Click to Open Google Search App:
- Search for QuickShortcutMaker to open the app.
- Search for lock > Settings choose screen lock > Try.
- Choose Pattern then, set up a new pattern lock.
- Finally! Go back to the welcome page and draw the Pattern lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- you have successfully FRP Samsung Unlock A10e Google Latest Security Fix App Not Install.