Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Galaxy A01 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy A01 Android 10 Without pc.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy A01 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Galaxy A01 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Galaxy A01 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy A01.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Galaxy A01 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy A01
- Power ON your Samsung A01
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now be quick, tap at the same time in Turn OFF Wifi + Next until the Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- Try it more than 7 times.
- Click on App Info
- Click Permissions.
- Search Icon > Search for Other security settings.
- Other security settings > Turn ON Pin Windows > Use screen lock type to unpin.
- Set up a PIN code.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back until the Welcome page.
- Enter the Pin code that you set up then click on Skip.
- You have successfully Unlocked FRP Samsung A01 Android 10.
Read more: Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit Google FRP Bypass Android 8