Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung A7 2018 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung A7 2018 With Pc.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Many Android phone users suffer from the problem of unlocking the FRP Google Account verification lock. And With the development of Android versions, it has become very difficult to solve the problem. So this guide shows how to bypass FRP on your Android device safely, easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung A7 2018.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Galaxy A21, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Samsung A7 2018 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung A7 2018.
- Then Connect your Samsung A7 2018 mobile to your Wi-Fi
- Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Easy Samsung FRP tool on your computer
- Click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures
- Then Reboot your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Then Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung A7 2018 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link : FRP Bypass Tool
- Then Tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung.
- First, in an open Phone, you need to restore the Alliance Shield X app in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup > Accounts > Add Account.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Alliance Shield X app in it.
- Backup and restore > Restore data > Apps > Alliance Shield X > Then Done.
- Restore > Install > Wait until restoring complete.
- Done > Later > Then Go back to browser page.
- Tap on Click to Open Galaxy Apps:
- Update Galaxy store and wait until the installation finish.
- Then Again Tap on Click to Open Galaxy Apps:
- Search for S8/S7 Launcher > Download and install > Open.
- Continue > OK > Let’s Go.
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X
- Then sign in. Alliance Shield X Register page.
- Turn ON device admin > Next
- Turn ON Knox > Next > Finish.
- App manager > Close > Then Service Mode.
- Search for Activities USB Settings > Open > MTP + ADB > OK.
- Then Go back to the Home page
- Connect your Samsung A7 2018 mobile to the computer via USB cable.
- Download the GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP Tool on your computer and Run FRP Remover.exe
- The tool detects the device name Samsung A7 2018 and the android version 11.
- Then Click on the Remove FRP button.
- Then Wait until the Bypass FRP lock on your Samsung A7 2018 is Done.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung A7 2018 and That’s it! you have FRP successfully bypassed Samsung A7 2018.
Read More: Samsung Tab E FRP Bypass Android 7.1.1 Nougat