Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung A6 2018 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung A6 2018 SM-A600 lock Android 10.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A6 2018 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung A6 2018 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A6 2018 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung A6 2018.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung A6 2018 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
FRP Bypass Samsung A6 2018
- Power ON your Samsung A6 2018
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now Take a screenshot, Quick press on the Power button + Volume Down at the same time, then choose Deny.
- Take a screenshot Again, then Choose Deny & don’t ask again.
- Take a screenshot one more time, select Settings then Permissions.
- Click on Search Icon & search for Chrome then click on Open.
- The Google Chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- Download the Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings > lock screen and security > other security settings > device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Settings page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services > Disable
- Now go & install the Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Settings > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Settings > apps > Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Samsung A6 2018 device and Finish the setup wizard.
- Settings > accounts and backup > Gmail account > Remove account.
- Finally, factory reset your Samsung A6 2018.
- General management > Reset > Factory reset data > Reset > Delete all.
- You have successfully Removed FRP Samsung A6 2018 SM-A600 Android 10 FRP Bypass Free.
Read more: Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy S8 [Easy Method]