Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung A52 5G phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung A52 5G NO Launch Browser Event.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A52 5G mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung A52 5G is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A52 5G mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung A52 5G.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung A52 5G device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung A52 5G
- Power ON your Samsung A52 5G.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core mobile to your Wi-Fi
- Go back to the Welcome page.
- Hold the Volume Up key + Volume down Key together then click on Use.
- Again press together the Volume Up key + Volume down Key to turn on talkback.
- Swype the letter L reverse > Tap twice on While using the app > Tap twice on Use voice commands.
- Say google assistant
- turn OFF talkback by pressing together Volume Up key + Side Key.
- Click Next then Sign in.
- Sign in with your Samsung account > Agree > Continue.
- Keyword icon > Open chrome > Accept & continue..
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- tap on Click to Open S9 Launcher:
- Install & Open > ALLOW AND DOWNLOAD > Install anyway > Continue.
- First, in an open Phone, you need to restore the Alliance Shield X app in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup > Accounts > Add Account.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Alliance Shield X app in it.
- Backup and restore > Restore data > Apps > Alliance Shield X > Done.
- Restore Data > Install > Wait until restoring complete.
- Done > Later > Go back to browser page.
- Go back to the home page
- open the Alliance Shield X app.
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X
- sign in. Alliance Shield X Register page.
- Turn ON device admin > Next
- Turn ON Knox > Next > Finish.
- App manager > Close > Service Mode.
- Search for Activities USB Settings > Open > MTP + ADB > OK.
- Go back to the Home page
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A52 5G mobile to the computer via USB cable.
- Download the Samsung FRP Tool V1.0 on your computer and Run SamsungFRPTool_v1.0.exe.
- Click on Reset FRP ADB
- The tool detects the device name Samsung A52 5G.
- Allow USB Debugging on your Samsung A52 5G device.
- FRP Bypass google lock on your Samsung A52 5G is Done, and your Samsung A52 5G device is rebooting automatically.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung A52 5G Without Launch Browser Event.
Read more: GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP Tool Download 2023 – Android ADB FRP Tools