Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung A3 2017 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung A3 2017 Android 8 Without sim.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A3 2017 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung A3 2017 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A3 2017 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung A3 2017.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung A3 2017 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung A3 2017
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A3 2017
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamFirm Tool on your computer and Run SamFirm.exe
- Click on SAMSUNG tap
- Choose Bypass FRP (open youtube) to open in your Samsung A3 2017 FRP Lock phone.
- Click on MTP BYPASS FRP.
- In the Samsung A3 2017 FRP lock phone a window appears, click on VIEW.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings > lock screen and security > other security settings > device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Settings page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services > Disable
- Now go & install the Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Settings > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Settings > apps > Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Samsung A3 2017 device and Finish the setup wizard.
- Settings > accounts and backup > Gmail account > Remove account.
- Finally, factory reset your Samsung A3 2017.
- General management > Reset > Factory reset data > Reset > Delete all.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung A3 2017 & you have successfully Reset FRP Samsung A3 2017 SM-A320 Google Android 8 no sim.
Read more: FRP Firmwarebd File Apk Download Bypass Android FRP 2023