Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung A10 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Samsung A10 Android 11 Using Free Tool.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A10 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung A10 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A10 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung A10.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung A10 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
FRP Bypass Samsung A10
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A10.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A10 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Easy Samsung Bypass Tool on your computer
- Click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures.
- Reboot your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Install.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A10 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- and tap on Click to Open Lock Screen Page
- PIN > CONTINUE > Tap a new PIN Lock & confirm it.
- Restart your Samsung A10 finish the setup wizard
- Enter the PIN Lock then click on SKIP.
- you have successfully remove FRP Samsung A10 SM-A107 U8.
Read more: Samsung S9 Plus FRP Bypass without PC