Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Xiaomi Redmi 9C phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP bypass redmi 9c Xiaomi Gmail lock deleted.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi 9C mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Xiaomi Redmi 9C is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi 9C mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi 9C.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Xiaomi Redmi 9C device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP bypass redmi 9c
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi 9C.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 9C to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Arabic.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Long tap on Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3 dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and Choose the first results.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Watch later.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link FRP Bypass Tool and Download Apex Launcher app.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the language to English
- Passwords & Security ==> Password ==> Pattern.
- Got it ==> Draw a new Pattern ==> Cancel.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back until the Welcome page.
- Draw the Pattern that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s how you can Reset the FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9C Gmail account and remove FRP in March 2021.
Read more: MI Account Unlock Tool Download [Latest Version]