Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Motorola tracfone phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP bypass Motorola tracfone Google Lock Easy Method.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Motorola TracFone mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Motorola tracfone is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Motorola tracfone mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Motorola tracfone.
How to unlock FRP Motorola Tracfone
- Power ON your Motorola tracfone.
- Connect your Motorola tracfone to your Wi-Fi & Go back to the Welcome page
- Emergency call==> Emergency information ==> Emergency information tap again to open.
- Edit logo ==> Name ==> Image Logo ==> Choose an image.
- 3 lines ==> Long tap on Photos ==> Permissions.
- Click on Search Icon ==> search for App info apps & notification ==> App info.
- Settings ==> Open ==> Accessibility.
- Accessibility menu ==> Turn on Accessibility menu shortcut ==> ALLOW.
- Android setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> Storage & cache ==> CLEAR CACHE.
- Google play services ==> Disable ==> DISABLE APP ==> FORCE STOP.
- Go back to the welcome page and finish the setup wizard until checking For updates
- With two fingers Swype from down to open the accessibility page then click on Assistant.
- Click on Settings then Enable Google Play services.
- Go back and finish the setup wizard.
- Finally, factory reset your Motorola Tracfone.
- Settings ==> System ==> Advanced.
- Reset Options ==> Erase all data factory reset ==> Erase all data ==> Erase all data.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Motorola tracfone Android 11 Latest Update 2023.