Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Motorola E6 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Motorola E6 Google Account Unlock without PC.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Motorola E6 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Motorola E6 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Motorola E6 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Motorola E6.
FRP Bypass Motorola E6 Without Tool
- Power ON your Moto E6.
- Then Connect your Moto E6 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network > Then Langue Logo > Edit keyboard.
- Then ADD KEYBOARD
- Choose any language with the ARROW next to it
- Click 3dots.
- Then Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings > Chrome > Then Open
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung: FRP Bypass Tool
- Settings > Security > Screen Pinning > Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin
- Fingerprint + Pattern
- Then Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm the Pattern and then Click on Skip.
- Finally, Restart your Moto E6.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Motorola E6 Without Tool.