Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your moto g7 power phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to frp bypass moto g7 power android 10.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your moto g7 power mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your moto g7 power is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your moto g7 power mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your moto g7 power.
Moto G7 Power Specifications
The Motorola Moto G7 Power was released in February 2019. Motorola Moto G7 Power comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Motorola Moto G7 Power has a 6.20 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1570 pixels, Motorola Moto G7 Power runs on Octa-core 4×1.8 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632 chipset and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola Moto G7 Power comes with a Single MAIN Camera 12-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to FRP Bypass Moto G7 Power
- Power ON your Motorola Moto G7 Power.
- Connect your Moto G7 Power to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to русский (Russe).
- Then choose Pоссия.
- Now click on the Экстренный вызов (Emergency call).
- Then Tab on Emergency information
- Then Tab again to open.
- Click on Edit symbol.
- Click on the search bar to open the keyboard then tap on the langue icon.
- Press on Edit keyboard.
- Click on ADD KEYBORD.
- Then Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it
- Now click on 3 dots.
- Then Choose the справка/отзыв (Help & feedback)
- Search for Use Morse code.
- Click on Share Icon and Press & Hold on messages then click on App Info.
- Choose Permissions then Click on Search Icon.
- Search for Chrome then Click on Open.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Then Go to this link FRP Bypass and Download Apex Launcher:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Go to this link FRP Bypass and Download Android_6_GAM.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Go to this link FRP Bypass and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Go to Settings ==> Security & Location ==> Device admin apps.
- Turn ON Find My Device.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & Location ==> Location ==> Use Location.
- Now open Google chrome app
- Then Search for Google find my device
- Go to Find My Device Page
- Sign In with your Google Account Email
- Now Click on Secure Device & set up a new password.
- Now, open your device with the password that you set up
- ERASE DEVICE.
- Finally, Wait until your device erasing then enter the password that you set up early.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Unlock Moto G7 Power FRP bypass No PC / FRP Android 10 NO TALKBACK.