Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Moto G Power phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP bypass Moto g power Android 10 Reset Gmail.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto G Power mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Moto G Power is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto G Power mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help you unlock FRP on your Moto G Power.
How to Moto G Power FRP bypass
- Power ON your Motorola Moto G Power.
- Connect your Moto G Power to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to русский (Russe).
- Then choose Pоссия.
- Now click on the Экстренный вызов (Emergency call).
- Then Tab on Emergency information
- Then Tab again to open.
- Click on Edit symbol.
- Click on the search bar to open the keyboard then tap on the langue icon.
- Press on Edit keyboard.
- Click on ADD KEYBOARD.
- Choose any language with the ARROW next to it
- Now click on 3 dots.
- Choose the справка/отзыв (Help & feedback)
- Search for Use Morse code.
- Click on Share Icon and Press & Hold on messages then click on App Info.
- Choose Permissions then Click on Search Icon.
- Search for Chrome then Click on Open.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link FRP Bypass Tool and Download Apex Launcher:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Go to this link FRP Bypass Tool and Download Android_6_GAM.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Go to this link FRP Bypass Tool and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Then Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Go to Settings ==> Security & Location ==> Device admin apps.
- Then Turn ON Find My Device.
- Go to Settings ==> Security & Location ==> Location ==> Use Location.
- Now open Google chrome app
- Search for Google find my device
- Go to Find My Device Page
- Then Sign In with your Google Account Email
- Now Click on Secure Device & set up a new password.
- Now, open your device with the password that you set up
- Finally ERASE DEVICE.
- Wait until your device erases then enter the password that you set up early.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Unlock Moto G Power FRP bypass No PC / FRP Android 10 NO TALKBACK.