Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your LG K51 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to frp bypass lg k51 android 11 Without pc.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG K51 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your LG K51 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG K51 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help you bypass FRP on your LG K51.
How to bypass FRP LG K51
- Turn ON your LG K51.
- Then Connect your LG K51 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a SIM card with a PIN code.
- Enter the Pin code and tap on the lock icon then Swype down Not signed In
- Long tap on The Bluetooth & Turn ON Bluetooth then connect a Bluetooth headset
- Then Double-tap on the receive button in the Bluetooth headset & try saying OPEN Settings.
- Apps >> App info.
- Android Setup >> Force stop >> OK.
- Then Google play service >> Disable >> Yes >> Force stop >> OK.
- Setup Wizard >> Force stop >> OK.
- Then Restart your LG K51 Device.
- Double-tap on the receive button in the Bluetooth headset >> Voice icon >> Settings.
- Then Enable the Google play service then go back to the welcome page.
- Set up offline >> Continue >> More >> Accept.
- Finally, No thanks >> Next >> SKIP ANYWAY >> Done.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass LG K51 Google Lock Verification Android 11.