Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Hisense U962 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP bypass hisense u962 Android 6.0.1 without PC.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Hisense U962 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Hisense U962 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Hisense U962 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Hisense U962.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Hisense U962 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Bypass FRP Hisense U962
- Power ON your Hisense U962.
- After that, Connect your Hisense U962 to your Wi-Fi.
- Add Network > 3 dots > ASSIST.
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Then Search for Chrome and open it.
- Go to this link FRP apk and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk.
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Then Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Finally, Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Hisense U962 Hisense Android 6.0.1 without PC.