Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your google pixel 2 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to frp bypass google pixel 2 Android 11.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your google pixel 2 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your google pixel 2 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your google pixel 2 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help you bypass FRP on your google pixel 2.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your google pixel 2 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to bypass FRP Google pixel 2
- Power ON your Google pixel 2.
- Then Connect your Google pixel 2 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language.
- Change the Language again to the last language.
- Now finish the setup wizard until the google account verification page.
- Click on the bar to open the keyboard then tap on the langue icon.
- Press on the Edit keyboard.
- Click on ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it.
- Now click on 3 dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android then click on Tap to go to Application settings.
- Click on Settings then tap on Open.
- Accessibility ==> Accessibility Menu==> Tutn ON Accessibility Menu.
- ALLOW ==> GOT IT==> Go back to the Settings menu
- Apps & notifications ==> Apps Info ==> 3 Dots.
- Show system ==> Pixel Setup ==> Disable ==> FORCE STOP
- Go back to the Welcome Page. On the verification page click on the Accessibility icon then click on ASSISTANT.
- Tap on the keyboard then searches for Open settings.
- Apps & notifications ==> SEE ALL 25 APPS ==> Android Setup
- FORCE STOP ==> OK ==> Go back to Welcome Page.
- Google Play services ==> Disable & Force stop ==> OK.
- Go back ==> SKIP ==> Don’t Copy ==> Accessibility icon.
- ASSISTANT ==> Settings.
- Enable Google Play services ==> Back arrow.
- Finally, click on More ==> Accept ==> Skip.
- That’s how you can Remove FRP Google pixel 2 Android 11 Gmail lock bypass Without PC.