Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Alcatel 1 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to FRP Bypass Alcatel 1 5033 Remove google account Lock.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Alcatel 1 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Alcatel 1 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Alcatel 1 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Alcatel 1.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Alcatel 1 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to unlock FRP Alcatel 1
- Power ON your Alcatel 1.
- Connect your Alcatel 1 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call> Double tap on emergency information > Edit logo.
- Add contact > choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS > Share > Share with text > Gmail.
- Skip > Add an email address.
- Click on Other & add your GMAIL then click on MANUAL SETUP > Exchange.
- Select > SET LOCK > Pattern.
- Set up a new Pattern then Confirm.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- You have successfully FRP Bypass Alcatel 1 5033 Remove google account.