Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Cloud Mobile Stratus C5 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Unlock Cloud Mobile Stratus C5 FRP Bypass Gmail lock without PC Android 11.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Cloud Mobile Stratus C5 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Cloud Mobile Stratus C5 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Cloud Mobile Stratus C5 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Cloud Mobile Stratus C5.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Cloud Mobile Stratus C5 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to unlock FRP Cloud Mobile Stratus C5
- Power ON your Cloud Mobile Stratus C5.
- Connect your Cloud Mobile Stratus C5 to your Wi-Fi & Go back to the Welcome page
- Emergency call > Emergency information > Emergency information tap again to open.
- Edit logo > Name > Image Logo > Choose an image.
- 3 lines > Long tap on Photos > Permissions.
- Click on Search Icon > Then search for App info apps & notification > App info.
- Settings > Open > Accessibility.
- Accessibility menu > Turn on Accessibility menu shortcut > Then ALLOW.
- Android setup > FORCE STOP > Storage & cache > CLEAR CACHE.
- Google play services > Disable > DISABLE APP > FORCE STOP.
- Go back & search for Carrier Services > FORCE STOP > Disable > DISABLE APP.
- Then Go back and finish the setup wizard until checking For updates
- Assist icon > ASSISTANT ==> GET STARTED > Use without google account.
- kEYBOARD > Open Settings.
- Finally, Apps & notifications > SEE ALL 40 APPS > Google play services > ENABLE.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Cloud Mobile Stratus C5 android 11 FRP gmail account lock.
Read more: GSM Aladdin Tool 2023 Download | New Update