Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 8 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 8 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 8 device. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iCloud iPhone 8 remove activation lock on MACOS easily by following some simple steps.
This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 8 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPhone 8.
iPhone 8 Specifications
The iPhone 8 released in September 2017. iPhone 8 comes with 2 GB RAM and 64/128/256 GB ROM. iPhone 8 has a 4.70 inches Retina IPS LCD with a resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels, the iPhone 8 runs on Hexa-core 2x Monsoon & 4x Mistral Apple A11 Bionic, and powered by a 1821mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 8 come with a single MAIN Camera 12-megapixel & a 7-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
AT752 iCloud Bypass Package For Mac
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 8
- Enter DFU Mode on Your iPhone 8
- Connect your iPhone 8 to Computer
- Then Press & Hold the Sleep/Wake Button and Volume Down Buttons at the same times for 10 seconds.
- Release the Sleep/Wake button & Continue to hold the Volume Down button until the iTunes popup with a message telling you that’s detected an iPhone 8 in DFU Mode.
- Then Wait until Done
- Go to iCloud bypass Package and Open Tcprelay.py With Python Launcher
- You need to Install Python Launcher on your Desktop.
- Open the list of Commands you need for this bypassing.
- Then Copy this Command: ./tcprelay.py -t 44:2222 and Paste it into the first terminal window with more text
- Copy this Command: ssh root@localhost -p 2222 and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Type yes then Enter the password: alpine
- Copy this Command: mount -o rw,union,update / and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Then Copy this Command: echo “” >> /.mount_rw and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this Command: mv /Applications/Setup.app /Applications/Setup.app.crae and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this Command: uicache –all and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Finally, Copy this command: killall backboardd and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Done, Bypass iCloud iPhone 8 remove activation lock on MACOS.