Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 7 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 7 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 7 device. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iCloud iPhone 7 activation lock iCloud Unlock free easily by following some simple steps.
This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 7 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPhone 7.
iPhone 7 Specifications
The iPhone 7 was released in September 2016. iPhone 7 comes with 2 GB RAM and 32/128/256 GB ROM. iPhone 7 has a 4.70 inches Retina IPS LCD with a resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels, iPhone 7 runs on Quad-core 2.34 GHz Apple A10 Fusion, and is powered by a 1960mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 7 comes with a 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 7-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
AT752 iCloud Bypass Package For Mac
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 7
- Enter DFU Mode on Your iPhone 7
- Connect your iPhone 7 to Computer
- Press & Hold the Sleep/Wake Button and Volume Down Buttons at the same times for 10 seconds.
- Release the Sleep/Wake button & Continue to hold the Volume Down button until the iTunes popup with a message telling you that’s detected an iPhone 7 in DFU Mode.
- Wait until Done
- Go to iCloud bypass Package and Open Tcprelay.py With Python Launcher
- You need to Install Python Launcher on your Desktop.
- Open the list of Commands you need for this bypassing.
- Copy this Command: ./tcprelay.py -t 44:2222 and Paste it into the first terminal window with more text
- Copy this Command: ssh root@localhost -p 2222 and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Type yes then Enter the password: alpine
- Copy this Command: mount -o rw,union,update / and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this Command: echo “” >> /.mount_rw and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this Command: mv /Applications/Setup.app /Applications/Setup.app.crae and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this Command: uicache –all and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this command: killall backboardd and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Done, Bypass iCloud iPhone 7 activation lock icloud Unlock free.
Read more: Download iCloud Activation Bypass Tool Free