Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 6 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 6 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 6 device. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iCloud iPhone 6 checkra1n unlock icloud activation Via Mac easily by following some simple steps.
This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 6 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPhone 6.
iPhone 6 Specifications
The iPhone 6 was released in September 2014. iPhone 6 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16/32/64/128 GB ROM. iPhone 6 has a 4.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels, iPhone 6 runs on Dual-core 1.40 GHz Apple A8, and is powered by a 1810mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 6 comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera & a 1.2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool
Download AT752 iCloud Bypass Package For Mac
Download checkra1n 0.12.2 beta For Mac
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 6
- Enter DFU Mode on Your iPhone 6
- Connect your iPhone 6 to your Computer
- Press & Hold the Side and Home Buttons at the same times
- Release the Side button & Continue to hold the Home button.
- Then Wait until Done
- Go to iCloud bypass Package and Open Tcprelay.py With Python Launcher
- You need to Install Python Launcher on your Desktop.
- Open the list of Commands you need for this bypassing.
- Copy this Command: ./tcprelay.py -t 44:2222 and Paste it into the first terminal window with more text
- Copy this Command: ssh root@localhost -p 2222 and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Type yes then Enter the password: alpine
- Copy this Command: mount -o rw,union,update / and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Then Copy this Command: echo “” >> /.mount_rw and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this Command: mv /Applications/Setup.app /Applications/Setup.app.crae and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Then Copy this Command: uicache –all and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Finally, Copy this command: killall backboardd and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Done, bypass iCloud iPhone 6 checkra1n unlock icloud activation Via Mac.