Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, which is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 6 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 6 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 6 device. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iPhone 6 iCloud Activation lock MacOS Fix Reboot & Battery Drain easily by following some simple steps.
This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 6 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users got into trouble it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPhone 6.
iPhone 6 Specifications
The iPhone 6 was released in September 2014. iPhone 6 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16/32/64/128 GB ROM. iPhone 6 has a 4.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels, iPhone 6 runs on a Dual-core 1.40 GHz Apple A8, and is powered by a 1810mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 6 comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 1.2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool
How to bypass icloud activation lock iphone 6
- Enter DFU Mode on Your iPhone 6
- Connect your iPhone 6 to your Computer
- Then Press & Hold the Side and Home Buttons at the same times
- Release the Side button & Continue to hold the Home button.
- Wait until Done
- Then Go & run the Rocket Tool 0.0.8
- Click on FREE Untethered Bypass.
- If you are stuck in the Error Connecting to iDevice, just close the Rocket Tool
- Open Itune then clicks on Trust.
- Again run the Rocket Tool 0.0.8
- Then Click on FREE Untethered Bypass
- Click on Free Untethered Bypass and wait about 10 seconds
- Free Untethered Bypass Done, click OK.
- Finally, Finish setup and it’s Done, Bypass iPhone 6 iCloud Activation MacOS Fix Reboot & Battery Drain.