Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, which is one of the tightest security systems. After restoring your iPhone 4 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 4 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 4 device. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iPhone 4 iCloud iOS 7.1.2 Activation Lock Unlock Free easily by following some simple steps.
This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 4 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users got into trouble when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after hard resetting iPhone 4.
iPhone 4 Specifications
The iPhone 4 was released in June 2010. iPhone 4 comes with 512 MB RAM and 8/16/32 GB ROM. iPhone 4 has a 3.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 640 x 960 pixels. iPhone 4 runs on a 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8 Apple A4, and powered by a 1420mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 4 comes with a 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and a VGA SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool
- iDeviceRestore For Mac
- iPhone 3.1 IPSW iOS 7.1.2
- iPhone 3.2 IPSW iOS 7.1.2
- iPhone3.3 IPSW iOS 7.1.2
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 4
- Identify your iPhone 4 model 3.1/3.2/3.3 then Open a new Terminal window.
- After that, Type cd & click on space then drag the Ipwndfu-master folder then click Enter.
- Type ./ipwndfu -p then click Enter.
- Your iPhone 4 device is now in pwned DFU Mode.
- Then drag & drop the idevicerestore file.
- Finally, Type -e then drag the iPhone 4 ipsw file then click Enter.
- Wait until restore your iPhone 4 finish
- Done, delete bypass icloud activation lock iphone 4 iOS 7.1.2 Unlock Free.