Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung A50 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Bypass Google Account Samsung Galaxy A50 Lock.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A50 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung A50 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A50 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Samsung A50.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung A50 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
Bypass Google Account Samsung Galaxy A50
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A50.
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Be quick, insert a sim card with a pin code click Next.
- Once the phone asks for the Pin code remove the sim card.
- Click fast on OK and press & release quickly on the volume up & power button to turn on the voice assistant.
- Then click quickly on the Notification icon
- then click several times on the Setting icon.
- Now, turn OFF the voice assistant by pressing & release quickly the volume up & power button.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth
- Connect Bluetooth Headphones.
- Once the Bluetooth Headphones are connected, Press and hold on to the receive button for 2 seconds then click two times.
- The google page appears, search for Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link: FRP Bypass Tool
- Download the Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting >> biometrics and security >> other security settings >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting > APPS > Google Play Services > Disable.
- Return to Setting > Accounts and backup > Accounts > add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Setting > APPS > Google Play Services > Enable.
- Restart your Samsung A50 device.
- You have successfully Bypass Google Account Samsung Galaxy A50.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung Note FE Android 8 Oreo