Do you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 phone? in this guide, I share with you step by step how to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Gmail Lock MIUI 10.
Android System provides FRP (Factory Reset Protection) security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1, and higher. This feature protects the Personal data of Android users in case it is lost or stolen. With every new phone and android version there is a method to bypass FRP Lock.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 mobile.
The FRP bypass process is easy and free, you can use any compatible FRP tools with your device, which can help your bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 to your Wi-Fi.
- Restart your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for a few seconds
- After the talkback tutorial appears swipe down to the right to open the global context menu
- Double tab on TalkBack Settings
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on getting started with Voice Access
- Click on the video name to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Then Go to this link FRP BYPASS and Download Apex launcher apk & open it
- Now go to Menu on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 to Enable OEM unlocking:
- Go to settings & activate the developer options.
- Go to Settings > About phone.
- Find the MIUI Version and press 8 times on it.
- Then Return to the previous screen. Tap on Additional Settings.
- You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options.
- Finally, Press on OEM unlocking.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 – Frp Lock MIUI 10.
Read more: MI Account Unlock Tool Download [Latest Version]